« Home | We Have a Champion » | Lucko and Recess For The HUC5 Title » | The Final 4 Is Set » | Round of 16 Finally Reduced to 8. Round of 8 Almo... » | Getting There » | HUC5 Parameters » | HUC5 » | HUC 4: Finals » | HUC4: Round 2 Brackets » | HUC 4: Brackets » 

Wednesday, January 23, 2008 

HUC 6 is coming!!!!

Somehow, I got cleverly manipulated into doing this but anyways, even though I'm a schlub who actually has a real job and such, I am now the commissioner for HUC 6. Last time, we got 16 players to come out but I think there was some confusion as to which site you had to play on and such. There are no such rules. It's whatever the two players who are going heads up want to do. Hell, if they want to play it live, go at it for all I care. Just tell me who won so I can update the spreadsheet.

Number of Players: 32* (first pay, first served)

Entry Fee: $30 (paid in advance to RecessRampage at FullTilt (city name starts with G)) - Let me know if you only have money in other sites. We can work something out.

Places Paid: 4 (1st thru 4th will be paid $432, $288, $144 and $96, respectively) - assuming 32 players, of course.

Structure: Preliminary rounds will be best of 3 and Final 4 will be best of 5

Organization: Players will have 5 days per round to organize and complete their match - the winner will give me the match results. Also, the buy-in for the HU games should cater to the ones with smaller bankrolls. If you wanna play a $100 HU game but the other guy can only afford $5, don't try to "negotiate" into doing $20. Since this is an attempt at making it fun but a test of skill, I don't want anyone to have to play with scared money.

* Last time, we tried for 32 but only got 16. It was Fuel that was trying to get people... He has no friends... wait, maybe that means I can only get like 8 people???

** These SNGs come in a variety of entry price points ($105, $52.50, $31.50, $21, and $10.50)

Once you pay please email me your full name, blog, user name on Stars and Tilt so that I can compile a player database. I probably should create a new email account for just poker related stuff but I'm lazy... so anyways, my email address is atachikawa AT gmail dot com. Wait, am I like giving away waaaaay too much info???

All signed up. Booya!

In.

I'm new to the poker blogging world and interested in playing; however, I only play on FTP, is that going to be a problem if I sign up and just play on that site? Thanks

i just registered ,yay

Lewis, that really shouldn't be a problem. Most of us play on FT predominantly anyway.

In. Confirmation # D00NK.

I'm in

When do we start?

How many do we have?

I'll prob end up playing Lucko first.

Shouldn't you change the banner???

What kind of commissioner are you?

I just sent you $30 on Stars as Fuel55 told me your name (dont really play on FT)

Knightsridge (Glasgow, Scotland)

Cheers mate

Post a Comment