« Home | Heads-Up Challenge #3 » | We Have a Winner » | There can only be ONE » | HUC2 Bracket » | Presenting the HUC2 » | TripJax is the champion. » | Finals - best 3 out of 5 » | Round 2 Current Results » | Heads-Up Challenge Details » | GCox's Final Round 1 Results » 

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 

The First Competitors have been Selected

Thanks everyone for your interest in participating in this event. The following Competitors are IN!

I will come back later to add links and player profiles.

1. Veneno (Poker Poison) - HU Goddess
2. Tripjax (Poker in Arrears) - HUC1 Champion
3. Jordan (High on Poker) - Ultimate HU Fighter
4. SteelerJosh - Returning Fighter
5. TraumaPoker (100-2-infinity) - Defending Champion
6. Smokkee
7. InGoal
8. Hammer-Hoyzo
9. PresidentDaveLee
10. WeakPlayer
11. Katitude
12. Doubleas
13. Mowenumdown
14. Surflexus
15. Juliette
16 Wes (BoobieLover)

First on the wait list is Blinders.

I will be sending you an email in the next couple of days with more details.

Looks like we have some great competition. Can't wait to get started!!!!

Aussie Dave is in for the next group of 16.

We just need 13 more!!!

i'm in for the next group.

I'm in if you get enough people for a second group. If you break out East vs. West, I'll be in with all my West Coast homeys.

I'd like to play. I'm from the Eastern Canadian side of things.

suiteness@sympatico.ca

Count me in!!!

willwonka@charter.net

I'm in if you get enuff for 32 people. east coast.

If I can play DP in the first round, I'll think about it.

I need an easy match. :D

Post a Comment