« Home | The First Competitors have been Selected » | Heads-Up Challenge #3 » | We Have a Winner » | There can only be ONE » | HUC2 Bracket » | Presenting the HUC2 » | TripJax is the champion. » | Finals - best 3 out of 5 » | Round 2 Current Results » | Heads-Up Challenge Details » 

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 

Heads Up is Coming....

It looks like this will be one awesome competition!

A few more of our previous competitors (AussieDave, DonkeyPuncher, and WillWonka) are back for another try.

As for Drizz, he made a conditional offer to participate. He wants to play DP for his first competitor. Nice try Drizz, but only fate can assure you of that deal. Just agree to play by the rules, so you can join the party. We all know you can hold your own with anyone on the list.

This is a great way to get to know other bloggers and have some fun.

We just need 7 more to join to have two groups of 32. Then we can have some fun dividing up the groups.

If you haven't got you name on the list yet, I suggest you do it now.

So far for the next 16 we have:

1. Blinders
2. PokerSweetHome
3. AussieDave
4. DonkeyPuncher
5. ToddCommish
6. Biggestrom
7. l'artiste
8. WillWonka
9. FishMcDonk(Rob)
10.Fairnbalncd

Super SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll donate to the cause like Duke's 1st round opponent. Reach me at pokerfunds at gmail if you need a whipping boy.

Totally! I love whipping boys....mmmmmmmm

I'd like to take part in this!

I would like to participate in this. Hit me up with an email.

shahmat@gmail.com


thx alot,

sol bergren

sollucas.com

mmmmm...whipping boys.....

Probably better that I don't play. Tourneys have been making me upset lately.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Looks like a good tournament. email me at guin36 at gmail dot com.

I know this is going to be painful...

I want in I am seeking revenge on
WillWonka

the real
wwonka

I will participate if you still need people. My e-mail is cantseefade@gmail.com.

Post a Comment