« Home | Update for Competitors » | Payout Structure for 32 players » | And the Competitors are.... » | Information for Competitors.... » | Sign-up Has Closed » | Heads Up is Coming.... » | The First Competitors have been Selected » | Heads-Up Challenge #3 » | We Have a Winner » | There can only be ONE » 

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 

Round 1 Information for Competitors..

Whew..I just finished matching everyone up and sending out passwords....

Round 1 matches will all take place Thursday, March 23rd on Full Tilt. Once you have completed your match, the winner needs to send me the results from the match. Then I can post the results on our official Heads Up Challenge site for the World to see!

If you did not receive the information for your match via email, please contact me as soon as possible.

Please register for your match as soon as possible to make sure there are no problems.

For future matches, players will work together arrange for a time to play a best of 3 series. I will provide each player with an email address for your opponent in order to make arrangements.

Once you have selected a date and time, please send it to me to announce the match. If you would like a private table on Full Tilt, I will be glad to set it up. The only requirement is that you try to complete your match within a one week period.

Good luck everyone!