« Home | Chat Room » | Bounties » | The Round 1 Line-ups » | Railbirds Welcome » | Round 1 Information for Competitors.. » | Update for Competitors » | Payout Structure for 32 players » | And the Competitors are.... » | Information for Competitors.... » | Sign-up Has Closed » 

Thursday, March 23, 2006 

Round One Winners

Congratulations to all of our Round 1 winners! There was some tough competition so you should feel proud.

Maniacs - Surflexus
Donkeys - PresidentDaveLee
Sharks - Guin (Mungo35)
Suckouts - ToddCommish
Fish - WillWonka
Squirrels - AussieDave
TiltMonster - L'Artiste (papi justify)
Bluffers - FishMcDonK

The round 2 line-up is as follows:

Maniac- Surflexus vs Donkey - PresidentDaveLee
Bluffer-FishMcDonK vs Shark-Guin
Suckout-ToddCommish vs Fish-WillWonka
Squirrel-AussieDave vs TiltMonster-L'Artiste


For the next round each player will work with their opponent to arrange a time and place to play. You will play a best of 3 series of $10 Heads Up Matches. If you wish to change the amout that is up to you. Just try to finish your matches by next Friday. You can click on the blog links try to connect via email. I will send an email to the winners with contact information.

Thanks to eveyone who participated in our Heads Up Challenge. I hope to enjoy many more such events with you all.

Same here. I rec'd an email saying they weren't HU matches so unregistered and went out for an NCAA get together.

If I missed out, keep my prize money and mark me as a 1st round forfeit. I'll catch another one later. Good luck all!

fairgirl and I are outta here for the weekend!

Ours did go off as two Heads Up matches.

Hey Collin and all the others. As our Maniacs match was bs I contacted Veneno and Weak and they worked it out...just in time...as I was hangin around Wes and I filled up some spots in the late ones...so the Maniac bracket will probably be filled up with the others who haven't played yet...I'm sure Veneno will sort this out with you guys...

On another note: congrats to all the winners thus far, I'm looking forward to the upcoming matches - I guess there will be some "epic battles" going down!

Just reporting results... WillWonka got very lucky (especially in second game) to suck out and beat the Commish.

Next!!!!

Post a Comment