« Home | The Round 1 Line-ups » | Railbirds Welcome » | Round 1 Information for Competitors.. » | Update for Competitors » | Payout Structure for 32 players » | And the Competitors are.... » | Information for Competitors.... » | Sign-up Has Closed » | Heads Up is Coming.... » | The First Competitors have been Selected » 

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 

Bounties

Here are the Bounties..

YoSoyVeneno
Rename my blog for a week. My bounty is for whoever takes me out. I stated it wrong in a earlier post.

Doubleas -
I can give bounty of renaming my blog for a week.

Drewspop
I will offer a bounty (let's face it, I will be sending this). A "custom" 10,000 denomination poker chip with my Poker Stars avatar on it.

Katitude
Banner for blog

Just posted the cash... sorry for being the last one.

Charity poker can take a long time... that and free beer sort of made for a long night!

Katitude I need the banner so I will be hunting you right away... bounty time!

I am highly considering offering a package of Bounty paper towels as my Bounty.

I already owe AussieDave a renaming of my blog - of which he never gave me what he decided - so I think I'll pass on the bounty gig unless I can think of something else.

Oh and I also have a bounty on the way to drewspop already. Damn I suck if I'm having to send so many damn bounties...

Maybe it is a good sign, but my word verification for this comment is iwin.

Sweet.

Post a Comment